30-Day Return Policy
If you would like to return your Dakine.com Canadian Online Store purchase for any reason, you may return the goods within 30 days of the original purchase date for a full refund. * See below for details:
(If your product has a manufacturing defect, please refer to our Warranty Policy to return your product)
- We can only accept returns for products purchased in Canada directly from the Dakine.com Online Store. If you purchased from the Dakine USA Online Store ( www.dakine.com), please refer to the Dakine USA Customer Service area. If you purchased from the Dakine Europe Online Store ( eu.dakine.com ), please refer to the Dakine Europe Customer Service area. If you purchased from a different online store or a retail store, please refer to your reciept / invoice and contact that retailer. They will help you with you return.
- If you would like to exchange a product for a different size or color, please follow the return policy and instructions. You may purchase the new item you want immediately to insure the item is in stock. Your original purchase will be refunded when we receive your returned product.
- Returns / exchanges can not be made in person. Please follow the Return Instructions.
- Product must be returned unused in its original packaging. Product not in the original packaging and / or condition will be subject to being shipped back to the customer, we can only accept returns of first quality, unused products.
- We cannot assume responsibility for misdirected, lost or damaged shipments. Return shipments should be sent with a tracking service such as UPS.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If we sent you the wrong product by mistake, please contact email@example.com and we will help you out.
- The amount refunded excludes any outbound shipping paid on the original purchase.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment card. We will refund your card as soon as we approve the return. Please note that refunds typically appear on credit card statements one full billing cycle from the refund date.
- Log into your Customer Account page: My Account or use our Easy Returns page
- Click View Order
- Click the Return Items button
- You will be given a Return Number and shipping instructions
- We will email you when your product is received and approved
- Your card will then be refunded
Why can't I see the Return Items button next to my order on the My Account page?
The Return Item button is removed automatically 30 days after the original purchase date. If the button does not show and it is still within 30 days of the purchase date listed on your order, please call and ask for Online Customer Service at (541) 386-3166 or toll free at (800) 827-7466, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 827-7466 or email email@example.com.